Monday 4 August 2008

Why am I writing this blog???

Hi Everyone, Welcome to my blog.....Let the fun begin : )

The reason for me starting this blog is to record my experience with the Egoscue Method, for those of you who do not know what The Egoscue Method is then please go to http://www.egoscue.com/.



I will be having my first appointment Monday 4th August 2008 (That's today...lol) and the session will last about 90minutes, during this time my therapist will be taking pictures of my posture, front, back and both sides in my normal relaxed posture, observing my posture from all angles and also getting me to perform some functional tests to see how my body behaves in certain movements. With the findings from these tests and my posture, he will create a customized program (or as they call it in Egoscue a customized Menu of exercises) that will address all my postural issues, and he will take me through each exercise individually, ensuring I carry them out correctly.

The Egoscue Practioner I will be seeing is Matt Waters and he is based in Surrey England, please checkout his website http://www.upwardspiral.co.uk/




No comments: