Wednesday 13 August 2008

Update:

Hi

Sorry I haven't posted recently been very, very busy socially and at work.

Unfortunetely Saturday and Sunday I did not get round to performing my exercises, I am so dissapointed at myself, but I wasn't at home at all, woke up at about 8am on Saturday and was out the door at 8:30am, and was driving for a long time, to a wedding, and was at the wedding all day, and reception afterwards so was completely knacked, I guess sometimes life gets in your way, and it is impossible to do the exercises, Sunday I got up late and was out straight away as well, and did not get home till 9:30pm by this time I was just completeley shattered and decided on an early night!

I feel really bad for missing my exercises, I will not let this happen again, Saturday I had nowhere to possibly perform the exercises, and the majority of my e-cises are to be done on the floor.

Obviously because I didn't do my e-cises my pain levels increased to about a 7-8, which spurred me onto to not get too demotivated and just jump back on the horse and carry on, so Monday I did my exercises and they were fine, I really noticed an improvement since Friday when I did the exercises, I'm a little achy after doing the exercises, but then once I am at work, I feel great, I'm definately getting more mobility and as I said before my shoulders feel more protracted back, and not slumped forwards.

Each day I complete the exercises I feel they gradually get a little easier to perform, or I notice i get a better contraction on my muscles, and the static wall stretch is getting easier as well.

Overall things feel great and 18th August I have my review with Matt and I think he will be giving me some new exercises to challenge my muscles even more so.

So 3 days straight now I have performed the e-cises and I am back on track, I am not going to allow what happened this weekend happen again.

No comments: