Friday 22 August 2008

Day 19: 22nd August 2008

Is it really only day 19??? It feels like I have been doing my Egoscue therapy for much longer...

I did my e-cises as soon as I got in from work, as I said yesterday it has become like clockwork now, I get in and I don't have to force myself to do them anymore, it's like I get home and it's the equivalent of watching my favourite TV show I never miss it, and it's just not effort to watch it....lol

Pain is the same, the e-cises are getting better, and I feel I am getting stronger as well, particularly the hooklying abductor presses, I feel my outer hips feel alot more stronger, when I first started out, I could not feel my outer hips doing the work, but now I can, and it feels much stronger, and a more solid contraction, only 40% effort is used, but it feels much better.

Once again I woke this morning, with no pain, and when I got out of bed, no pain or twinges, and I just feel so much taller in the morning, so much so, that when I get in my car, I have to re-adjust my rear view mirror as it is too low, but by the end of the day I have to move it again, which just goes to show we are taller in the morning, than at the end of the day, and by the end of the day our muscles will get fatigued from sitting alot during the day, but as I get stronger and more functional I'm hoping this will not happen and I can remain taller throughout the day. I have even had someone at work, say have I grown the other day, which just goes to show I am standing much more upright and as I said before, this is without consiouscly trying to.


No comments: