Friday 29 August 2008

Day 26: 29th August 2008

Sorry haven't posted for about a week, had a lot going on personally, have only missed one day, side tracked a bit, let things get to me, but good friend of mine woke me up and reminded me that you can't lose focus when on the road to recovery, no matter what is going on in your life, you need to keep focus on your health and ensure the pain doesn't creep back in, as this would make the situation worse with pain.

Anyway, have noticed I am getting longer, and longer periods without pain, sometimes I can go nearly all day at work 9am-5pm, without any pain, maybe a slight twinge here and there, but nothing major at all, or even that minor...It feels weird to not have my best friend around as much these days, his name is "Pain" he used to be with me all the time, wherever I went he was there, whatever I did he was there.......I don't see him so much these days....He is still there if I try to do too much too soon, but on a daily basis I don't see much of him....lol

Pain levels about a 2-3 daily now, as long as I don't walk too much, or over exert I'm great, at this moment now while at work...(shhhh don't tell the boss!!!) I have no pain whatsoever, no tension, nothing....It's great :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dan, hows everything going...have you kept up your practise are you able to share your menus, what was matt like as a therapist...