Thursday 7 August 2008

3rd Day: 07 August 2008

I did my menu of exercises first thing this morning...Wahoooo...lol...They definitely seem to be getting easier, especially the static wall, my leg is straightening out a lot quicker now, cannot wait till it lays straight against the wall, knee locked out instead of bent, and then start moving butt closer to the wall, at the moment I can only get about 2ft away from the wall.....Yes very tight hamstrings...lol

The Supine Groin Progressive is still really hard to do, get a fair bit of pain, it's not improving, so I rang Matt today my Therapist and he has told me to drop the Supine Groin Progressive from the menu and until our next visit on August 18th, as it seems to be making things worse, leg in spasm a bit after the exercise.

I got a comment from a colleague today, she said I look much more upright not so slouched bent over, I knew I felt more upright, can feel my shoulders pulled back already, without consciously thinking about it : )

So tomorrow I will start the menu without the Supine Groin Progressive and see how it goes, see if there is any relief, but I'm definately feeling better, my movement seems better, and as I said more upright!


No comments: