Monday 29 September 2008

Hectic Weekend....

I had a very busy weekend, I did my e-cises, Friday and Saturday, but body was too achy yesterday, so thought it was best to leave the e-cises, recovery is better for my body.

I keep having problems when it comes to the weekends. I am now single, I am 23, and I like to go out and party at the weekends...What 23 single guy doesn't want to go out clubbing....Only dilemma is, I dont' want to drink as alcohol causes inflammation, and when you drink, it does get rid of the pain, but then you start move and you don't notice the pain you are causing, as Alcohol numbs the pain......

BUT...

If I go out and don't drink, then I can't have a good time, because my pain ruins it, so I end up having some beers to ease the pain, but then in the morning, my body aches.......It's like a catch 22 really.....I want to go out and have fun with my mates, I need to get out of the house, now that I have split with the girlfriend, I need to go out and be more social, hang with me mates, but how can I when I am in pain......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What do I do?? How do I resolve this?? Maybe sit down all night, but boy oh boy is that boring, and also if you don't drink, you get tired really quickly, and it makes the night boring.....I like going out and having a drink and a laugh with my mates, you only live once.....

Any suggestions???

No comments: