Tuesday 9 September 2008

Day 37: I have a cold : (

I've had a cold since Sunday, so feel really rough, but one thing I have noticed, usually if I get a cold, my sciatica plays up, and my back spasms, due to all the sneezing and tensing up of muscles when you sneeze....BUT.....Not this time, I have had hardly any pain, apart from the feeling of fatigue, and my sinuses blocked up, I feel great in regards to my back and leg pain : )

I've also been having issues with the girlfriend the last 3 weeks, I won't go into detail, but I've been under alot of stress due to this, and usually stress increases my symptoms, yet it hasn't affected me!!

Please if anyone is reading this blog, and your in pain, then please get hold of a copy of "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue, it will be the best investment you have ever made, I guarantee you, if it is helping me become pain free, then I guarantee it can help anyone, I still have loads of postural differences but my pain is dropping dramatically, the posture will come in time!!

I'm thinking of buying the book "The Power of NOW!" by Eckhart Tolle's, meant to be a very thought provoking book, it's all about being in the now, living in the moment, appreciating things.

Anyone read it???

No comments: