Tuesday 23 September 2008

4th Assessment

I had my 4th Assessment yesterday. I spoke to Matt and we spoke about my current situation, and he was great, he said it was natural to have a setback, after what has happened, but I need to start looking after Number 1, and a good friend of mine has said the same thing as well......Thanks Paul ;)

So I have some new e-cises to start doing now, and I WILL be doing these when I get home today, I will be getting back into my routine as of NOW! I will do the e-cises everyday, when I get in from work, before I think about anything else, I need to put my health first again, it's all about me from now on, I need to become more Independent, and my health is the number one thing I am concentrating on from now.

I have put together a list of daily things I will be doing to make me feel better each day and back on the road to recovery.

1. E-cises
2. Eat healthy and regularly
3. Read some form of Self Improvement material
4. Listen to uplifting, feel good music
5. Going to try meditation, or just simply sitting somewhere for 10mins a day, just relaxing, and breathing, reconnecting with myself....Silence basically.....
6. A gratitude diary, everyday write down 3 things I am grateful for
7. Post on the Blog.... :)
8. Start going to bed earlier
9. Laugh and joke everyday
10. Spend time with friends & family

Pain levels are much better today as well, after my session last night, the setback I had, was not major, it was just a slight step back, and I refuse to let this happen again now, I need to be 100% Pain Free, and I am going to make this happen for ME : )

No comments: