Friday 24 October 2008

Hmmmmmmmm..........

New set of e-cises are causing a bit of pain again in my left hip flexor, but I have contacted Matt and I believe I know which new e-cise is causing this increase in pain! But we will workout which one it is and elimnate it for now, when this happens, all that is happening, is that the body is saying it's too soon, too much for that muscle to cope with at this moment at time, and we will put that at the back, and in time will come back to try that e-cise again, and hopefully will be able to perform that e-cise with no problems.....

When an exercise causes some pain, don't become negative, or down, or think it's not working, use that exercise as a test, a test to see where you are right now, in your road to recovery and a little bench mark, that you can come back to later, and perform it with no problems, and you will then be able to look back and see your improvement......Positivity people!!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing with your e-cises?

Anonymous said...

I just started the Egoscue program. Do you have any current pictures to show your progress?

Unknown said...

Hi Dan,
Hope you are well. I just found your blog. Great stuff. I've been doing Egoscue for about 5 yrs, still trying to solve my back pain. Just wondering how you are doing and how your posture is proceeding? I'm down in Italy and can only get to an Egoscue clinic when i get back to the US. Been doing the online menus, but nothing like a real therapist.
Take care,
darren

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? It has been over 2 years! I hope the lack of updates are because you are completely pain free and out living your life. =)

Anonymous said...

Can you give an update on your current situation please?